Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Say it Ain't So, Joe!

WTF?!

"He is my good friend. I get in trouble for saying this with some real strong Obama supporters. ... [But] if John McCain picked up the phone today and said, 'Joe, I need you to get in a plane and fly out to Missoula, I can't tell you why,' I'd get in a plane and I'd go."

Later, when asked about an effort by Republicans to portray their ticket as one of ethics and reform, Biden called McCain "a thoroughly ethical guy."


Huh?! What the hell is Democratic VP candidate Sen. Joe Biden doing praising John McCain while out on the campaign trail? OK, so he truly is a friend of yours. Fine. And you want to be honorable and take the high road, right? WRONG! Did you see what 'Traitor Joe' and the rest of the GOP soldiers had to say about your running mate today, while you were extending courtesies to your buddy McSame? You want to say nice things about John McCain? WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE IN THE WHITE HOUSE! PLEASE! THIS MUST STOP! NOW!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

STEPHEN A. SMITH: AN UTTER DISGRACE

From what I understand, ESPN has internal rules about anchors not discussing politics on the air, as well as not broaching the subject publi...